Best Practices for Building SMB Networks with DrayTek
Please join us in Newark, NJ for our 1-day DrayTek training event on Friday, August 12, 2022. This training will dive into how to build the best network solutions for SMBs.
- WAN Failover
- Bind IP to Mac
- VoIP Prioritization
- Firewall Rules/Defense Setup
- Inbound and Outbound Routing. Route Policy/Load Balancing
- Central Management
Besides having the opportunity to learn in person, network with your peers, meet with vendors and discover new trends, you will also:
- Get a deeper understanding of SMB networks and commonly required network services.
- Expand your portfolio with an all-inclusive, professional, and cost-effective solution.
- Learn to configure basic and advanced features
- Focus on your deployments using network security as a cornerstone
- Explore centralized network management options and serve a large number of sites minimizing truck rolls
- Learn how managing your network with IPTECHVIEW provides greater visibility and allows you to take proactive actions to solve network issues
Dates & Location:
Friday, August 12 @ 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Hilton Newark Airport Hotel
1170 Spring St
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Meeting Room: Riverside
Must bring a laptop. Have networking knowledge.
We understand plans and schedules change, but due to significant costs involved, we will charge a cancellation fee of $49 for all no-shows and cancellations received after August 4, 2022.
We are still the pandemic. Please be considerate towards other attendees and refrain from attending if you experience any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with Covid. Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated.