3CX Advanced Training
Please join us in Newark, NJ for our 2-day 3CX Training & Certification event covering advanced topics on August 10-11, 2022. This training is ideal for existing 3CX partners who are looking to take a deeper dive into the nuances of installing and managing 3CX systems.
- Day 1 - VoIP Fundamentals, troubleshooting & 3CX training Version 18 Part 1
- Day 2 - 3CX training Version 18 Part 2
- Day 2 - 3CX certification exam
- Day 3 - Best Practices for VoIP Networking with DrayTek (optional)
Advanced Core Competency Training
- Ring Groups, Queues, Inbound/Outbound Routing, Bridges
- Security and anti-fraud discussion and best practices
- Dealing with NAT issues and remote phones
- Troubleshooting audio issues with Wireshark
- Interpreting 3CX verbose logs
- Disaster recovery and H/A discussion
- Central management for multiple systems
- Door phone and paging integration
- Main V18 new features
Besides having the opportunity to learn in person, network with your peers, meet with vendors and discover new trends, you will also:
- Discover easy ways to monitor, get alerts, and manage multiple 3CX systems
- Custom integration beyond 3CX supported phones (door phones, integrating analog PA systems, and IP cameras)
- Understand the PBX building blocks and learn how to configure them in 3CX
- Learn best practices before and after a 3CX deployment
- Learn how to properly secure the 3CX system to avoid hacking and toll fraud
- Discuss selling key points and marketing strategies
Dates & Location:
Wednesday, August 10 @ 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday, August 11 @ 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Hilton Newark Airport Hotel
1170 Spring St
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Meeting Room: Riverside
Cost: Training is free for 3CX partners/resellers and $695 for end-users.
Must bring a laptop. Attendees should take/pass the basic 3CX certification prior to this event and/or have experience with VoIP/3CX systems.
We understand plans and schedules change, but due to significant costs involved, we will charge a cancellation fee of $49 for all no-shows and cancellations received after August 4, 2022.
We are still the pandemic. Please be considerate towards other attendees and refrain from attending if you experience any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with Covid. Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated.